When was the last time you had your “batteries re-charged” for dealing with the challenges you face on a daily basis?
Have you allowed your batteries to run down so far that your life moves forward at a snail’s pace or not at all?
Re-charging your batteries is vital for growth, success, and peace of mind. Daily tasks, responsibilities, people pulling in all directions, and disruptive distractions from a multitude of sources quickly drain one’s energy, focus, and positive attitude. These obligations and interruptions often result in simply “going through the motions” of living…just trying to make it through each day.
That’s not LIVING – that’s merely EXISTING!
If you want to really start LIVING, I encourage you to take time to “re-charge your batteries” by:
- Going to church / Reading the Bible.
- Hugging your spouse and your kids daily.
- Reading a good book and learning something new every day.
- Exercising regularly.
- Reminding yourself daily of the vision and goals you have for your life.
- Doing something for someone else – daily.
- _____________ (Your choice!)
- Rewarding yourself periodically (weekly, monthly, etc.) for reaching certain goals and objectives.
Invest in yourself by recharging your batteries in these ways and you will soon find yourself LIVING again.
Wishing you peace, success, and happiness in your life.